June 8, 2005

The Profile of Your Eyes

You have caught me,
from your eyes that is deeply enchanting
I have been lost in your eyes
like a little girl walking into the forests
where do those mysterious eyes come from
that I have never seen before?
From the profile of your eyes, i see a vision of an eagle
behind the curtains of your eyes
I see a fragile painting of the sea across the forests
where no one sees that majestic view, but me
where no one hears the pain, but me
your eyes glows so desirably like the fire in the skies
but there I see an innocent child
with a broken heart
who makes me cry and has many tales to tell
I stare so deeply into those eyes
that I can't get enough of, i want to heal the pains in your heart
i want to kiss your eyes and sing you to lullaby,
you're my baby love.

to sum1 : i luv when u look at me...

No comments: