Yesterday I visited a friend’s blog and he gave me this idea to write down…
i)MOODY, this is the strongest charateristic you’re gonna find if you knew me.This has been with me since I was a kid…teenage tobe exact!Easily got changed out of the blue.A lot of my friends has complained about this bad habits of me.I don’t know how to get away of it, just follow of my heart sayin’ that time…
ii)STUBBORN, Taurus gal’s type ^o^ sumtimes I think my head is made from stone, I hardly listen what people advise me, I just follow my heart only. And if I wanna do sumthingor make a decision, I just do it!If there a lot of people didn’t agree so beat it,I just did it quietly..A lot of time I had to deal with my own concequences bcoz of this character.
iii)COMPLICATED, im kind a “plin plan” person, you know like this, when I decided about sumthing then in a sec I could change my decition just like that… My family and friends really…really hate this one character of mine, I hate it my self! Right now im trying to change that… I don’t understand why I have changed in the last minutes of my decision..
iv)CARRYING FRIEND, A lot of my friends have admit that. If I get closed with sum1, I could notice the little tiny of their changes, and I could notice my friend also only from the way their speak.. Sumtimes I could read my friend’s mind before they speak up. Im gud listener that what they said about me…
v)CLOSED PERSONALITY, yup…that’s me! I have a lot of best friends but only one person who know the real story about me.And we hardly meet each other, we just communicate from phone. But I do have a lot of friends to hang around with, we talk a lot of anything, hang out together, do all the close friends stuff do, but still there’s a close area part of me that I don’t talk about. Even we're so close doesn’t mean I could talk a lot about my heart and stuff in it, and I think this chcaracter doesn’t match with my title as a gud friend, does it? I thought so…