August 8, 2014

dear God



Dear God….
I love him… I am truly sorry I love him….
Dunno what to do but I love him…
I suppose to erase him from my mind and heart but his shadows keeps playing on

I love him even I hardly talk to him,
I love him in the moment he hurts me badly,
I love him while he’s wrinkled his forehead,
I love him hearing his voice, laughing and talking…
I love him seeing the way he’s sleeping,
I love himwhile he puts his arms around me,
And I love him while he’s whispering  “…have a nice sleep…” in my ears…

I don’t mean to love him…again,
I don’t even make a plan to feel this way again…
I miss him now so badly that made me can’t breath,
A lot of times I wanna say to him I love him and I miss him,
The best I could do just stay quite and move away from him…
So that he’s not able to see the love in my eyes…

Dear God,
He’s not allowed to see this love in my eyes,
He musn’t know eventhou’ I said to him that I loved him…
Please make this miss gone…
so that I bare to stare on his eyes without pain and love
so that I could make his shadow away from my life….

I love him God… I do….
Please whisper it to his ears thru the wind and the night….

“..have a nice sleep my love….”