May 13, 2015

After the doubt 13 Mei 2015

Dear D,

Thank you for every explanation u had given. I appologize for questioning you, and being so bitchy (menyebalkan) that day. Didn't mean to act like that, the reason was all these times yg gue rasa gw ga pernah bisa jadi that special in ur heart, im not that lucky spt those ladies yg bisa jadi sosok yg elu pernah suka. I just like u quietly and terbiasa melakukan itu dari jauh ajah. Melihat ur charm gw yakin ga mungkin cw ga ada yg tertarik dg elu (even with your status now). I just can't compete them to win your heart (mesq hy sebatas get ur attention). Maaf ya jika gue udah buat elu dissapointed by not believing you. Thx masih mau spent ur time with me. Ga tau harus bilang apa, i just want to enjoy the chance being with you krn diluar itu i'm not allowed hehehehehe. Thank u ya Denz, u'r always special to me.

PS dari "belakang"nya nanti jika ada kesempatan ya ;)