October 7, 2015

October 1st, 2015



1 Oktober 2015/AM-21.30WIB




“mau nemenin?....hehehehe”, you said, then I answered “mauuuu, I thought you never ask”

And to be honest it was the sweetest and amazing night I spent with you. My God, D … thank you for giving me the best night ever, even I don’t dare to convince my self that you might have the same feeling with me, but that night was the most perfect night being with you. Well other nights were perfect too, but last nite unbelieveble.

I loved when you hug me, I loved seeing your face so close and hearing your breath, smell your skin perfume .... you smell good honey, and I really loved the moment when you hug me and said “….go to bath dulu ya ..” then you kissed me, My God .. for a while I forget you’re belong to somebody else’s.

Thank you D … really thank you for the most pleasant night you gave.