January 22, 2016

doubt, pain and loss

Tuhan, satu-satunya moment aku merasa tidak adil adalah saat gossip itu tiba di telinga ku untuk kedua kalinya, dan menyadari it’s probably not just a gossip. I dunno what to do when he asked me to trust my own heart, so how am I suppose to do that when I had stopped believing my own heart long time ago since he proved that my heart was wrong.

i love him, always do, always will, and i do believe him when he said that "magical word" but i also believe that he's only human, i believe that he is able to feel love and attractive to other girls than me, but he never understand that and i don't know how to explain what i feel.

I had done the silence before and it made me cost of loosing him, and now when i say what i feel to him still i'm loosing him ... all the sudden he came with all the "not fair" reasons to me....

i stand still when i heard the way he kissed my friend, i stand still when i heard he share the same bed with my friend, i stand still when i heard his flattery touch to other girls, one gosip and the next thing i knew i have no strength to stand on my feet again... and it happen just when i needed him the most...