July 2, 2020

The Truth of us-23 Juni 2020



It’s been almost two weeks since our last chat … or shall I say debate … like usually.  And the result had striked me inside out, but it was worth it I think as long as the truth came out from it, I finally realize the truth about me, about him and about us.

Do you think it is so wrong to ask for maintain the conversation between us? Is it so wrongly to ask that, is it too possible to do that. I’m not asking for something that so hard just communication, but i think that the worst request ever for you. 

Finally i realize, i have no right to ask that such things, i should have known my position, i'm not in the part of his work or family, so i'm just other things in other words "you're not in my mind right now, so don't asking for nonsense", after all i'm just the other things, not important-lah ....

It hurts loh, really hurts, but thank you for the honest statement, it wasn't wrong at all, mistake was on me. Now, i'm preparing myself without you, and hopefully it gives you room to be with your important things. I won't bother you anymore-must to use to of that-no matter how hard it's gonna be for me to live on that's my risk.

Thank you for waking me up from the dreams, i should have known that my time has end up being your slave now that b***h turns to be yours. ☹