April 15, 2008

Silence...

“Akhirnya datang juga …!” that’s what I felt when I saw him from distence…Funny I think how life treatin’ us, when you missing someone badly that person never showed up, no news, now message, nothing…dissapear just like that, but when finally you gave up on that person, when you decided to walk away from all the matters that had made you in tears and sadness…al the sudden boom…that person right infront of you, and in that time you had nothin’ to say, didn’t know what to do or what to think…you just stood there watching that person presence...

These few months in my life i had learnt how to stop and hold the feelings inside, not able to talk or even to share, just kept everything inside...perhaps the best way was not to talk....
I fought with my self b'cos of his passing, talking to my self and figured out would it be my fault or mistaken that i had made that made him away.... but in the end of my journey feelings still i've been hang by a threat of my own weakness and self condamn, and be still was the right answer all this time...

Now... i know the beauty of being silence, and the silence it self gives us quietness in our mind and heart that lead us to the right answer...