
A vague sound of song was barely heard, it said “ YOU would never leave me walk on by my self alone, YOU always there for me, cos YOU are my Father, My Eternal Father…”
When I almost lost of sum1 that I really care, in the middle of disappointed that crash my heart, when tears of vain hope flew out, I felt HIS love that never changed. I often betrayed HIS love but HE always cured my wound faithfully, with HIS love HE washed my barreness soul and with HIS welt my soul wound had cured by HIM.
Dear Lord, thank you for YOUR love, never leave me alone and people close to my heart, even the sin of my rebelation had chained my body and soul, but please let YOUR love wrap me therefore I may return to YOUR presence and YOUR love…
The lost that I had thru, let it be my hold on to make me closer to YOU and love YOU more …Forgive me for every wound that I had notched into YOUR heart…
When I almost lost of sum1 that I really care, in the middle of disappointed that crash my heart, when tears of vain hope flew out, I felt HIS love that never changed. I often betrayed HIS love but HE always cured my wound faithfully, with HIS love HE washed my barreness soul and with HIS welt my soul wound had cured by HIM.
Dear Lord, thank you for YOUR love, never leave me alone and people close to my heart, even the sin of my rebelation had chained my body and soul, but please let YOUR love wrap me therefore I may return to YOUR presence and YOUR love…
The lost that I had thru, let it be my hold on to make me closer to YOU and love YOU more …Forgive me for every wound that I had notched into YOUR heart…
Thank you for YOUR deep love, dear Lord... thank you for accepting me as who i am... nothing could replace YOUR Greater Love to me and all the people in this world...