August 27, 2012

The Moment



Guy#1 – The Mandarin Actor
I used to met this guy every morning, he was a gud friend, companion, a guy (I thought he was, hehehe), bottom line he was the most care and loving person I knew, and yes there were times we got little bit close. There was a moment, in the morning while we’re having morning worship and there he was sitting accros my seat, when he saw me he smiled, nice one but funny that moment I hardly breathing and I couldn’t dare look at his face and smiled back to him. I didn’t know what happen with me that day, but i was blushing and looked like a teen-age girl who was feel for love, yeah I felt that way exactly…. stupid, right? J
But thinking about it right now, I loved that moment and not mentioned he found out about that “stupid” blushing of mine and after the morning worship he stopped by to my desk just to say hello  ^_^

Guy#2 – The American Actor
I was having the 2nd moment with this atractive and super duper friendly guy, he remind me of my fave actor. 1st time he joined here I never thought that we’re gonna stuck in this relationship. Thru times, days, weeks, months, years we’re getting close .. awhile, i used to call him “soulmate” didn’t know why, it was spoken just like that. When we’re close he turned out from thin guy to let’s just say chubby guy, from new guy to guy in my life type, and one day around noon I remember that moment he came and asking me for vehicle, suddenly he stared at me with his sharp eyes looked, strip me thru body, as if he could see me not only from outside but also inside, i didn’t bare to respond of that look, just stood there and asked him to leave… but he was there, smiled and kept stare at me…
thinking about that moment now, of course I didn’t feel love there but a huge embarrassing garnish my face, after that happen i wrote to him and told him not to do that act again. One thing I didn’t like from him  (and still) is he played with me and my friends and yet he put his faceas an innocent one.

Guy#3 – The Soccer Player
So d**n Romantic Guy, that’s my opinion about him. Handsome, great smile, not talk too much type of guy, i never thought that i would be had a crush for this guy, one day there’s a moment when I foundout about my feelings i didn’t dare to make a single step out from my room… and he was there sitting in my family room with his cool act.

There are few of my stories about being crush, this morning when i thought again about all of them it made me smile...
so, all of you if you fell in love right now, enjoy it, go crazy about it, filled your dreams and romance with a guy you could trust and made you safe and comfort ... and the most important thing stay away from them who do the sweet talk, they just want take an advantage from you, this guys not worth for you at all...

Takecare...