October 16, 2013

Tentang mu



“I think I like him…” that’s the first thought in my mind while we’re getting closer those days
There were times I decided to make a distance from you just because I had these two voices inside me that telling me between I just admired you or having this crush on you…
And now after long days, few years… the feeling just came back… and yes I like you…

Spending the time with you again for these two years lately, getting closer with you, makes my feelings turns upside down… and more we get closer I realise that I begin fall in love with you..which is I know it’s something not allowed in every angle of law and hearts.

Kerap aku menuliskan dan meminta untuk sesuatu yg berlawanan dengan perasaan dan isi hati aku, ga tau bagaimana harus menghadapi this odd feeling, in my mind I know it’s not right to do but in my heart truly I couldn’t resist the feeling that more deeper and deeper to you.

Beribu-ribu kata tak ada yg mampu mewakili perasaan yg aku rasakan, ingin pergi dan menjauh tp disaat yg sama kerinduan itu menyergap hati dan pikiranku…

Maaf jika aku mencintaimu…
Maaf jika aku menyayangimu…
Maaf jika aku harus berdiri sendiri tanpamu meski bukan itu yang ku mau…

Aku tau cinta tak melihat usia, cinta tak memandang keadaan, cinta tak mengenal status… but as a person I have to see it..i have to see the fact…
Aku tidak pernah merencanakan jatuh cinta kepadamubeside it won't be easy saying i love you to you...infact that magical words isn't always that easy to say...

It just there …the feeling just there… the minute you hold my hand in the night we took the bus…
I didn’t want to fall in love with you coz I know it will end up by hurting us both…

But today when I saw you from distance, I was too afraid to look at you coz if I did u will find out how much I missed you and I didn’t dare to bear the concequences what my heart feels for you…

Just let me hide this feeling away from you… so you won’t be able to find my heart

Thank you untuk kata cinta mu, terima kasih untuk cintamu….
If you could leave me, now is the right time to do it…. Selagi aku masih bisa berdiri melihat kepergianmu dari hari-hari ku