February 21, 2016

Lately

“he said he loved me…out of the blue he said that…just when I felt everything had ended between us…” didn’t know why all that bulls came out just like that… I made up to my best friend just because I was dying to hear he said that word to me directly…not from texted…well after all these terrible things happen between us, terrible things made by me to be exact...but i knew it won't happen...

I’m kinda miss him right now, but I should’ve known that he’s out of my league! There’s no way I could make him want me the way he used to be, thanks to my stupid moron jealousy. And I think he stops missing me and I kinda get used to it either. Funny, it won’t take too long to get use to your heart of the loss. Here I am, so afraid of loosing him, I beg, I talked a lot of mumbo jumbo self defense, I sold my self respect to a guy who doesn’t even want me to back, just because he tired of my jealousy and because of his feeling to other girl… beside I have no right to make him stay in my life or days I believe he has his own happiness there. I think it’s not that so hard for him proving that he’s not that into me. It’s okay I deserved that anyway…hurt but I deserved, I hurted him too much with my jealousy and assumptions, I even afraid of loving him again, will hurting him again….don’t wanna that happen.

I just thankfull that for a moment even for a while I could pretend that he is mine…. 

Missing you....