May 31, 2016

Starbuck Note

“ Barangsiapa yang bisa menerima, maka dia akan bisa melupakan.

Tapi jika dia tidak bisa menerima dia tidak akan pernah bisa melupakan “

(HUJAN, Tere Liye)

Just thinking about you, makes the day brighter

Just thinking about your smile, makes every second of the day worth it to be counting

Just thinking about your serious look, makes me wana to k**s you #sorry

Just hearing your voice, makes me thankful that you are still here

Just looking at you, I thank God for created you so perfect …

Every day I think about you, about you that I can not reach and yes sometimes it frustrated me

The more I try to reach you, the more I ruin everything about you

Always love and want you, but seems it’s only hurting you …

Sangat takut akan melukai mu lagi …

I guess dari dulu memang aku ndak pernah bisa meraih seorang you …. Hehe…

dan sepertinya itu menjadi hal yang harus bisa aku terima, starting now …

You are so perfect … in every way … you are always will

And I always thank God for every second of the chance knowing you … and never regret it.